Learn to Sail – Register Now
To register online please email email@example.com or enter your details on the form below.
Children’s Start Sailing programs are designed for children aged 8-13 years. The children learn in CPSC-owned Optimist sailing boats for their first summer season. The courses are tailored to the children’s learning needs and are a fun way to learn sailing.
Term 4 Start Sailing Course:
- Register now for Saturday morning Learn to Sail program.
- Course cost $300 + Australian Sailing insurance and registration.
- All course participants become members of Connells Point Sailing Club. At the conclusion of a course you will be assessed for suitability to participate in racing.
- Some club boats are available to use during racing, subject to availability.
Intermediate/Competent sailors can register for the afternoon racing and coaching program. Cost is included with your Club membership/
Details of Courses:
- Start Sailing 1 – Your Discover Sailing journey starts here as you learn the fundamental skills of sailing and are introduced to the fun of dinghy sailing in a safe and supportive environment.
- Start Sailing 2 – Your Discover Sailing journey continues as you master all of the fundamental dinghy sailing skills. You are now equipped to sail your dinghy on your own voyages of discovery.
- Better Sailing – Discover Sailing in stronger winds as you develop the skills required to get maximum speed from your dinghy. Learn the mastery of further sailing skills to improve your experience.
Visit discoversailing.org.au for further details
What do you need to bring with you?
- You need to bring wet weather gear including footwear and a sun hat.
- A towel and a change of clothes.
- A 50 or 50S buoyancy aid is recommended, however we have some buoyancy aids.
- We supply training boats and training materials.
For further details on learning to sail, or to register for Discover Sailing programs: